A PRP facial Injections are localized in the client’s current concerned areas to turn back the clock or if paired with a laser prior to service otherwise known as a “PRP blood facial” is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment designed to make your face look healthier and more youthful. This procedure uses platelet-rich plasma to exploit your skin’s natural rejuvenation process. PRP facials can be administered using a PRP Kit and when used with a combination of a laser it increases microchanneling effects by use of microneedling or laser device and or injection.
PRP facial injections can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Acne scars
- Loss of volume
PRP facial injections can be done as a stand-alone procedure or in combination with other procedures, such as microneedling or lasers. The results of PRP facial injections can last for up to 12 months.
Here is a summary of the benefits of PRP facial injections:
- Reduces wrinkles
- Improves skin texture
- Restores volume to the skin
- Improves the appearance of scars and sun damage
- Helps to prevent further skin damage
- There is some downtime after the procedure, but most people are able to return to work or their normal activities the next day.
- The results of PRP facial injections are gradual and may take up to several weeks to see the full effects.