The Natural Place Medical Spa: VIP Membership Agreement
This membership agreement between The Natural Place Medical Spa and
shall be effective on the date of 2021 . The type of membership selected is:
VIP Membership Option 3, 6 & 12 months Available $399.00 Includes Pick of One Service Per Month NOW INCLUDING ALL NEW DEVICES, IF MEMBERSHIP IS PAID IN FULL.
Initiation Fee of $199.50 will be charged after your first purchase within the first transaction & waived at 2nd renewal of package.
Benefits cannot be rolled over, exchanged, combined, traded, or gifted and must be used in the month they were billed as all memberships are non-refundable. This applies to all packages/tiers.
(Each visit/treatment will be one area per treatment and 1ml of filler hyaluronic filler only & not to exceed 40 units for injection services)
Tier One $500.00 Photo Facial, Chemical Peel, Microderm , Hydrofacial & Dermaplaning
Tier Two $750.00Photo Facial -2, Chemical Peel-2, Microderm , Hydrofacial & Dermaplaning, includes complimentary post kit
Tier Three $1200.00 Photo Facial -3, Chemical Peel-3, Microderm , Hydrofacial & Dermaplaning, includes complimentary post kit
Injection Membership, Fee included
Tier One 4-Botox appts, 1-PRP 1920.00 $2119.50
Tier Two 4-Botox appts, 2-PRP 2400.00 $2599.50
Tier Three 4- Botox appts 1-filler & 2 PRP 3200.00 $3399.50
Not to exceed 60 units on all tiers & 1ml filler is available for all filler options & no more than 2-15 ml PRP tubes of plasma.
Benefits cannot be rolled over, exchanged, traded, or gifted and must be used in the month they were billed.
Also Note, that a one-time admin fee will be applied to package.
Primary Member (make one). Options: The Natural Place VIP $399.00 per month for the primary member
1st or 15th (mark one) day of each month in the amount of $ 399.00 The member has the option to pay for the membership in full amount of at the time of enrollment.
A member shall not be entitled to terminate or suspend his/her membership during the Initial Period. If the contract is terminated before the expiration date, there is an early termination fee of $100.00 that will be charged to the card on file. Any contract that has been terminated prior to the expiration date will have a waiting Period of 1 year before being able to reinstate. 2. After the Initial Period, the membership shall automatically set up to renew for a six-month period. Either party may cancel the membership at any time by giving a 30-day written notice to the other party. 3. This Agreement is personal to the member(s) and may not be assigned, transferred or otherwise disposed of by the member(s). VIP Membership signed and agreed upon and benefits cannot be rolled over, exchanged, combined, traded, or gifted and must be used in the month they are billed.
Automatic Payment Agreement:
1. Monthly membership payments shall be made in advance by direct debit from the member’s designated credit/debit account. This information will be kept on file by The Natural Place Medical Spa.
2. you are responsible to ensure that the credit card number on file with The Natural Place Medical Spa is valid so that the monthly fee can be charged to that card. You may change the credit card provided at any time, provided, however, that it is your responsibility to make sure that there is always a valid credit card number on file with The Natural Place Medical Spa for payment of the Monthly Fee. If there is not a valid credit card on file with The Natural Place Medical Spa at the time the Monthly Fee is charged to that card and one is not provided within ten days after the regularly scheduled date for payment, The Natural Place Medical Spa may exercise any and all rights available to it , whether under this agreement or under applicable law, which may include, but are not limited to, suspension of your membership in the membership until such payment is made, assessing a late payment fee of $35.00, and/or terminating this Agreement.
3. The Natural Place Medical Spa reserves the right to review subscriptions periodically. Members will be given at least a 30 days’ notice in writing of any changes, which include: (i) any Increase in membership fee, (ii) change in date of automatic withdrawal.
Termination or Suspension of Membership:
1. Please be advised that you have the right to cancel this Agreement: a. ln writing, for any reason within fifteen days after the Commencement date, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund of any monies already paid (less the retail value of any services/retail you have used/purchased). Initials b. Thereafter, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, if you are unable to utilize the membership due to (a) death (b) disability (c) illness (d) injury (e) a change in residence that ls more than 25 miles from a participating The Natural Place Medical Spa (f) your being called to active duty by the United States Military and deployed outside of the state of the primary Spa location or (g) if the membership and/or the primary Spa locations fails to open or permanently discontinues operations. In order to effectively exercise any right of cancellation, you must notify The Natural Place Medical Spa of your intention to cancel in writing in person or by certified or registered mail at the address set forth above. In the event cancellation ls due to (i) illness or injury, a doctor’s certification of the same must accompany your notice of cancellation or (ii) your being called to active duty, you or your legally designated representative must include a copy of your official military orders with your notice of cancellation, with such notice being provided within 30 days after your call to active duty.
2. The Natural Place Medical Spa reserves the right at any time to cancel or suspend the membership of any member in the event of the following: a. The member commits a serious breach of this Agreement and/or The Natural Medical Spa Rules and Regulations. b. Where any monies are due The Natural Place Medical Spa by the member remain unpaid for 30 days after its due date for payment. c. The member knowingly provides false details when applying for membership and the false declaration would have reasonably affected Aqua Medical Spa’s decision to grant the membership. d. !f the Natural Place Medical Spa terminates for any reason, they reserve the right to retain any monies received to cover any reasonable costs they have incurred as a result.
3. Membership may be suspended for up to three months on medical grounds. A medical certificate may be required. Members will be liable to pay an administration charge of $25 to suspend their membership per month.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Natural Place Medical Spa Gift Cards may not be redeemed to pay any portion of the membership fee. The membership fee cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or discount.
2. The Natural Place Medical Spa reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate any of the particular services and facilities provided from time to time. (Please refer to your membership page for the list of benefits associated with your membership.)
3. The Natural Place Medical Spa reserves the right to close or modify facility hours with or without notice.
4. The membership may not be combined with any other promotional offer or promotional gift card.
hereby agree to the Membership Agreement as stated above.
Spa Location: The Natural Place 5760 W.120th Ave Ste 220 Broom field, CO 80020 (303)404-0255
I hereby authorize TNP Medical Spa to charge my card above per the terms of this membership agreement: