Surprising Benefits of the ThermiVa Treatment
- Clients come to us all the time asking how something like ThermiVa can make their lives better—and here are just a few of the positive effects we like to tell them about.
- Bladder Leakage
- Though it’s not something many women like to talk about, the loss of bladder control is a very real problem—and many women find that the problem worsens after they have children and as they get older. It can be an embarrassing and even worrisome issue, but the use of radio frequency—as with the ThermiVa treatment—can help patient to regain some control.
- If you struggle with leaking while running, jogging, or exercising, or if you fear that something as simple as a laugh or a sneeze could result in bladder leakage, we’d encourage you to learn more about ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation, which could be just the solution you’ve been seeking. Not only does vaginal rejuvenation help you regain bladder control, but it can also help you return to your active lifestyle.
- Another area that women often don’t like to talk about but many express concerns about is laxity—or looseness, in layman’s terms. This, too, is an issue that can worsen with age, but ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation can offer a solution.
- Essentially, the increase in collagen production has a tightening effect, specifically in the inner vaginal canal. Many of our clients express pleasant surprise at how great a difference ThermiVa treatments can make, and as such, we recommend it to anyone who’s looked for an effective vaginal tightening option.
- A lot of the time, when we talk about radiofrequency in cosmetic procedures, we’re talking about ways to improve one’s physical appearance—and that’s very much the case here. Simply put, women who would like to alter the look of their intimate areas may find that ThermiVa provides just the option they need.
- Again, the key here is the collagen production, which has a tightening effect on the labia minora and outer vaginal tissues. We love to hear our clients tell us that vaginal rejuvenation has helped them to both feel and look more youthful without the need for surgery.
- Still another common problem that many women express is loss of moisture—and here again, ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation can be a meaningful solution. As women experience menopausal and peri-menopausal symptoms, loss of lubricating vaginal fluids can become an issue some just accept as an effect of time and general aging. However, women are learning that it doesn’t have to be that way.
- The important thing to understand is that the radiofrequency energy actually increases blood flow to the vaginal tissues, which aides in lubrication. And the positive effects can be numerous, including less painful intercourse and just general improvement to vaginal health.
- For women seeking a long-term solution for their decreased vaginal moisture, this is a procedure that’s well worth looking into.
- We mentioned in the last section that vaginal rejuvenation can have a lubricating effect, leading to less pain during intercourse—but actually, we could go a step further and say that something like ThermiVa can increase sexual pleasure more broadly.
- That is, it can improve vaginal sensation—increasing small nerve fiber density and enhancing a woman’s ability to achieve orgasm.
18. For many of our clients, this is the most surprising of all ThermiVa’s benefits, but also one of the most appealing: With vaginal rejuvenation, you can actually enjoy greater pleasure during sex.